Far Infrared Heaters - Thermal Wave Panel (TWP) with Built in Digital Thermostat Black. Metal infrared heating panels. 300W, 500W, 700W, 1000W.
A few facts about TWP
- Thermal panels are used both as primary and secondary types of heating.
- Using a programmable thermostat, each consumer can rationally use resources based on his own ideas about comfort and economy.
- They do not require expensive maintenance.
- TWP is made of environmentally friendly materials.
- The dimensions of TWP are adapted for installation under windows and in other convenient places.
Far Infrared Heater with built-in digital Thermostat.
These popular, sleek, white gloss panels offer not only low-cost heating but also offer thermostat control making these very convenient indeed.
Coming with a 1. 5-meter cable with plug, these can just be plugged in and then can be monitored by setting the desired temperature that you require, meaning the panel will switch off when the air in the room reaches the selected temperature and click back on to top up the infrared in the things and go off again.
This comes with all connections and brackets are included too.
|Watt||size sm||kg||heating area||Volt|
Positioning is always important for wall panels so do not choose a spot-facing window or a door better to face the panel into the room so the things furniture walls and floor etc can all receive and hold the infrared energy (heat) which warms the whole environment.