Plug-in Programmable Radio Frequency Room Thermostat.
BVF 23-FA RF thermostat with mains plug
The unit consists of two parts: 23-F controller and 23-X receiver. The controller has been developed to operate electric surface heating units.
Receiver part is designed for standard electric outlet. The controller can be accommodated anywhere in the room.
- Large display can be clearly read with the background lighting
- Six buttons make it easy to use
- 4 periods of each day programmable (5+1+1)
- The display shows the set and the measured temperature
- The thermostat is supplied with a wall-fixing frame and desktop stand.
The BVF 23-FA room thermostat is the ideal solution when the transformation of the electric grid or placing a room thermostat on the wall is impossible. The thermostat consists of a receiver and a portable transmitter unit. The receiver (adapter) is standard for receiving grounded plugs, so it can also control infra panels or other electric heaters.
- Programmable, 4-time cycles per day
- 16A relay load
- Suitable for standard plugs
- LCD display
2 x AAA 1,5 V
|Max. Switching power||
230V / 16A
868MHz / 433MHz
5+1+1 day programming, 4 time cycles per day
5°C – 30°C, in 0,5°C steps
NTC 10kΩ @ 20°C