Infrared Commercial Heaters. T-series Industrial Heaters. Low Glow Space Heaters.
T-series infrared heaters are powerful infrared heaters with an open heating element for directed heating in any conditions.
T-series is effective even at low temperatures and in the wind.
Powerful three-phase models are used for heating industrial and warehouse premises, workshops, hangars, exhibition and sports halls, and construction sites.
Models up to 2 kW are often used on private verandas, open areas of cafes (undercover) and restaurants, in pavilions, as well as in garages and utility rooms.
The heaters can be installed at an angle for uniform heating on different sides. The reflector made of heat-resistant mirror stainless steel does not darken with time, maintaining its original efficiency throughout its service life.
• Powerful directed heating up to 12 meters height.
• Integral reflector made of heat-resistant stainless steel for consistently high heating efficiency
• Reliable high-temperature heating element
• Angle installation will ensure the most efficient heating.
Effective even at low temperatures and in the wind!
- Reliable heating elements in a cover from stainless steel increase device service life.
Ceiling installation preserves the freedom of the working area and eliminates the possibility of burns;
- The possibility of spot heating;
They emit thermal energy in the infrared spectrum. Heat is practically not absorbed by the air and without loss reaches the heated surfaces, which, in turn, heat the air.
|Watts||Panel size cm||Heated area||Volt|
|1000 W||93 x 11 x 4 cm||20 m2||240V|
|1500 W||133 x 11 x 4 cm||30 m2||240V|
|3000 W||93 x 30 x 6 cm||60 m2||415V|
|4500 W||133 x 30 x 6 cm||80 m2||415V|
2 years warranty.